ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: All orders receive an electronic acknowledgment. Please review your acknowledgment carefully and contact our Customer Service Department immediately with any discrepancies. All changes must be confirmed in writing.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation fees apply plus all work done to date will be billed accordingly.
• Cancellation Fee - $32.00 (v)
COPY CHANGE CHARGE: There will be a charge for changing your copy, plus additional set up charges, screen charges, or die charges.
• Copy Change Fee - $65.00 (v)
INSERTION: There will be a charge for Graphik to insert your items.
• Insertion Charge - $0.45 (v) per item.
*Graphik pens and calculators are inserted at no charge.
ORDER CHANGE CHARGE: If changes are made after an order is placed, additional charges may be required. Increases in quantity may require a separate order if work has begun on the original order. All order changes must be confirmed in writing, email, or via fax.
OVER/UNDER RUNS: We reserve the right to ship 5% over or under quantity. If exact quantity is required, please call us for a quote.
Production Time: Lead times can be affected by seasonal fluctuations, order size, and blackout periods.
• Standard Lead Time - 5-10 working days from receipt of purchase order and/or artwork approval.
*Rush Service is available for most catalog products. See the ZipShip guidelines below.
RANDOM IMPRINTED SAMPLE POLICY: We generally do not charge for random samples, but ask that you supply your shipping number with your request.
SPEC SAMPLE POLICY: Spec samples can be purchased at catalog EQP minus 35%. Exceptions are heat sealed products , casebound products and all custom made items.
REPEAT ORDERS: Specify most recent P.O. # and Graphik order # as well as details of order and hard copy of the artwork. If there are artwork changes, it is not considered an exact repeat and additional charges may apply. To ensure a quality imprint art, imprinting dies and screens are held for 14 months.
RETURNED CHECKS: There will be a $50.00 net charge for all returned checks.
RETURNS: Un-imprinted merchandise may only be returned with factory authorization. There will be a re-stocking fee of $45.00 (v) plus 10% of the net cost of the order.
TERMS: Net 30 Days. Past due account will be charged at 1 1/2% per month on unpaid balances.
Un-imprinted Merchandise: Products shipped without imprint will be billed at the next higher quantity price break.
SPECIFIC USE DATE: Please indicate prominently on your order the in-hands date required. If the use date will require faster production then our normal turn around time, please contact our Customer Service Department.
SHIPPING: Unless specific routing is furnished, Graphik will use the best carrier based on number of cartons, weight, and destination. All prices are F.O.B shipping point. All freight charges are prepaid and added to your invoice. The recipient must initiate freight claims. Goods are shipped at buyer’s risk with title passing to recipient at F.O.B. point. Graphik is unable to guarantee on-time delivery or the safely of goods once turned over to a recognized carrier. All claims, other than with UPS, must be made by the recipient against the appropriate carrier within 15 days. For UPS shipments claims must be made by Graphik, on your behalf, within 10 days. We must therefore receive your UPS claim in writing within 7 days. It is essential that all original shipping cartons, packaging materials and damaged product(s) be retained by recipient until claim is settled.
Drop/Split Shipments: There is a charge for all Drop and Split Shipments.
- Drop Shipments Fee - $4.00 (r) per address.
- Split Shipments Fee - $15.00 (v) per shipment.
*All merchandise will be billed at time of first shipment.
ZipShip 1-Day Shipping: For Repeat and Blank Orders on imported items only.
ZipShip 2-Day Shipping: For New or Repeat Orders on select imported items only.
ZipShip 3-Day Shipping: For New or Repeat Orders on select imported items only.
ZipShip 5-Day Shipping: For New and Repeat Orders on select domestic items only.
ZIPSHIP REQUIREMENTS: Please follow these requirements to ensure on-time shipping!
- ZipShip must be designated on order
- Decorating Methods: Stamp or Deboss, one location only. Other imprint methods must be approved in advance.
- Complete order and production-ready artwork must be received by 12:00 p.m. EST. Otherwise day 1 begins the following day.
- ZipShip art email address (zipship email@example.com), ZipShip P.O. email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ZipShip fax # (585-359-1779) Must Be Used.
- Artwork email must state: distributor name, contact name and phone #, purchase order #, and format used (see artwork requirements).
- Proof approvals must be waived and no changes can be made. Please send a hard copy of art with order.
- Available for quantities up to 350 pieces. Please call for lead times on quantities over 350 pieces, insertions, or other special handling.
- Order will be packed and shipped to one location.
- Account must be in good credit standing and current; pre-payment by credit card may be necessary for new accounts.
- If shipping method is not clearly stated, Graphik will use the best carrier based on number of cartons, weight, and destination.
- Please provide a number you can be reached at any time in case there are order-related questions or issues.
C.O.D. Shipments: Add $22.00 net for the first carton, $6.00 net for each additional carton.
Foreign Shipments: Add $25.00 (r) for additional paperwork, plus applicable duties and other fees.
Individual Mailings: $4.00 (r) per consignee. A pre-addressed label is required. Add $0.50 (r) for factory to prepare label.
Incorrect Shipping Address: Shippers charge for address changes due to incorrect addresses given on purchase orders, even though the packages are delivered to the correct address. All fees charged to Graphik will be invoiced once we are notified, which could take as long as 2 weeks. Please mark whether delivery is to a residential or business address.
Postal Shipments: All Postal Shipments will be charged a $16.00 (v) parcel pick up fee plus normal charges.
Trademarks: All copy or other material submitted by the customer for use by factory in producing the items ordered will be accepted by the factory as being submitted in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent, contractual limitations or similar protection. Copy and trademarks illustrated in this catalog are used to demonstrate product imprinting. This does not constitute endorsement by any company of our product line.
Disclaimer: Graphik cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery or product availability due to customs, shipping, or natural disasters. All merchandise becomes customer’s property upon delivery to carrier.