RUSH ORDERS: Only emailed artwork is accepted for rush orders.
LABELING YOUR ARTWORK: To help match your emailed or hard copy artwork to your order, please provide the following information with your artwork:
- Distributor Name
- Contact Name and Phone Number (include extension)
- P.O. Number
- File format used (Mac or PC)
- A fax to verify art appearance on product.
*Failure to follow these guidelines will delay your order.
ARTWORK FORMAT: Graphik uses updated versions of the following:
- Adobe Illustrator CS - Preferred
- Adobe Photoshop CS
- Adobe InDesign CS
*Graphik can accept artwork in TIFF, EPS, AI, or PDF file formats.
Unacceptable Files: We cannot work with low res multicolor jpegs or artwork pulled from the Internet. Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) are not graphics programs and will not be recognized as acceptable artwork file formats.
ELECTRONIC ARTWORK: When sending art electronically, please follow these requirements.
- Black Only - No Color, Shading or Gray scale for dies.
- Color-Separated artwork, with PMS colors assigned when applicable - except screen.
- 4 Color Process art must be composed of high resolution (300 DPI) images.
- If PMS Color Matching is needed, you must specify all PMS colors - please request a template.
- All Live Text must be converted to Outlines. - if including fonts, they must be True Type or Open Type
- Vector art is preferred
- Raster Images must be at 600 DPI or more - raster image is any image composed of pixels
- Always include a hard copy
*Although we accept art in many forms and formats, electronic art that follows these guidelines is the best method to ensure speedy accurate.
ARTWORK EMAIL: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org - ZipShip email for Rush Orders Only
*Failure to follow guidelines may delay your order! FREE RUSH SERVICE AVAILABLE!!!